Monday, October 27, 2008

Buster!

So Paul finally gave me access and told me how to work this thing...knowing that I have the time and excitment to keep in touch and tell everyone about how life in OR is :). So the first few blogs maybe totally out of order, but it will be a glimps of what we have been up to in the last year or so.


This is our newest addition to our family. We got Buster last week October 18th from the Humane Society here in Bend. His name is Buster and due to the fact that he is 9 years old we are keeping the name! He and Dewey get along great and love to lounge around the house! The both currently have a cold and so they keep Paul and I up at night hacking and coughing. Buster is a bit chunky for being a Min-Pin and therefore is on a diet and is a fabulous walking buddy with Dewey and I! They are both spoiled rotten but still listen and are told no sometimes :).

No comments: