Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Donna's generousity!!! "Big Kid Crafts"

My BEAUTIFUL glazed pottery! Donna had some bisque ware that just needed some glazing so we sat down on Friday and glazed! It was soooo much fun and relaxing! Steve and Paul played more Wii than is healthy and we painted 3 layers of glaze on most items. I had a great time with Donna's texture paint and gave this pot, that we turned into a planter, a 3D quality with the vine design.

I glazed a few small bowls that have winter themes and just some decorative ones.


This sunflower bowl is my FAVORITE! and I did it!! There are glazes that are like paint and I was able to use them and the really neat black outlining pen to make my master piece! The black dots on the rim are raised and very cute! It was like Christmas morning opening the Kiln the next day!!!
THANK YOU DONNA!! We will set a date for clay creation again! :)

No comments: