Wednesday, January 28, 2009

More skiing... 09


Christy and I invite Paul to come with us on Sunday's and this was the Sunday after the knee twist. A short loop still on ice... great fun. This silly knee and then a cold I got has prevented me from going to my awesome work out class for a little while.... I'll be back to it on Thursday though!! We got some snow too so hopefully the ice is covered and Paul and I can cross country ski this weekend too!!



This is the incredibly warm day when Christy and I went cross country skiing on ice! For the record... NOT SMART! It was one of our Friday outings which will be a while before they happen again. On this day I twisted my knee really bad, it's feeling better now, but this past friday Christy sprained her ankle really bad while playing tag at work... we're a pair :)...






No comments: