Tuesday, February 17, 2009

ROMANTIC Valentines Day









A Romantic weekend at the Bybee Inn in Jacksonville, OR.... Paul's sister had gotten him a night stay at the inn for his b-day in Nov and I booked a room way ahead of time for Valentines Day! It was wonderful! even the padded walls!! :)... We got to the room and there were 4 choc covered strawberries and champagne and a rose. We then went to town to see where we could eat dinner, we had reservations that Paul made on Thurs for 845 but we didnt want to wait so we walked around town and went to the resturant The Garden and they made all local grown foods! It was delicious and I got another rose. On Friday Paul knew that I had a meeting at the District office and brought a gorgeous bouquet of flowers with a note to wait for me until I got there for my meeting. All in all it was a wonderful Valentines Day!






No comments: