Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl





This year for the Super Bowl Paul and I are going over to our friends Sydney and Trigve's house! We are obviously making way too many snacky foods; smoke salmon dip, tzatziki dip, onion dip, hot clam and artichoke dip, 4 packages of pitas for pita chips, boboli just in case... and I made a carrot cake. Obviously I couldn't let it go unfrosted and unthemed so I've spent the morning putting a layer of cream cheese frosting and then making frosting to create the Super Bowl theme. Paul was very excited to see me doing this because he got me a really nice awesome cake decorating kit last Christmas and I have only had time to make like 3 or 4 cakes... Thought these pictures would be fun to share and show everyone that this year I'm safe cooking unlike 2002 when I broke my wrist on super bowl sunday. :)

No comments: