Thursday, December 3, 2009

Catching Up Continued

Our Work: We are both happy and grateful that we are still currently employed.
Paul has 3 jobs and thena honey do list :).. He is currently running the Res Lif on the COCC campus and is really enjoying creating the program just doesn't have enough time to really do it with only 20 hours a week. He also teaches math at the college and enjoys it except for correcting tests... but he has found that watching Star Gate SG 1 while doing it make the process more enjoyable. He is also still a tour guide at Deschutes Brewery which has slowed down with his business at the college.
I have been trying to make my dreams of becoming a cake decorator come true and have sold 2 cakes so far and have a couple more in the future. Also I have started selling my jewels at the elementary school that I work at again... not doing as well as NH but they still need to realize what I'm capable of and how amazing I am :) hahaha. I also have been subbing a ton which is really great money here and so thanks to all the teachers who have other stuff to do other than be in school :).. In addition I am also still working at BPRD at Kids Inc the before and after school program. I have a blast and I'm doing child care for Holiday Parties around here.

So that's work :)

No comments: